Making it Rain!
Overhaul the way you compete
Clear strategic choices impact your organisation’s ability to deliver growth, making it rain with multiple revenue streams. This can be achieved by debating, clarifying and agreeing a strategy, across all levels of operations, which will change the game in your chosen markets.
Get it Done & Dusted!
Why it is crucial for you to attend:
- This STLF unpack how to address apathy and complacency in your business
- Discuss how to achieve substantial and sustainable economic profit by making harmonised strategic and operational shifts
- To understand the critical elements of the Growth Grid and its implications on clear revenue stream and market growth
- Discuss how to challenge the status quo by overhauling and reinvigorating your business to create your own playing field where you set the rules of the gam
What is in it for you?
- You will get a clearer understanding of:
- How to address apathy and complacency in your business
- Why you are not getting the results you want and how to recalibrate or address underperforming areas
- Why getting a clear direction requires a mind shift in the organisation
- Why certain organisations consistently outperforming you and others in your industry
- How to drive speed and agility through a committed team and become the rainmaker in your industry
Your key take-outs from the session:
As the CEO of your organisation you will learn:
- why it is vital for you to recalibrate your transformational growth strategy
- why you require a stock take of the whole strategy playbook in order to prioritise a comprehensive set of strategic moves
- How to rethink your value proposition to customers by understanding what key components are you competing on now and what are the new competing components should be introduced to change the game
- why you should look beyond top-line performance metrics to understand what it take to beat the market
17 May, 2017
07H00 to 07H45: Networking
07H45 to 08H15: Breakfast (30 min)
08H15 to 10H00: Forum Session
Bryanston Country Club
Topic: Making it Rain!
Speaker: Greg Carolin
For multiple-, or table bookings please mail Oriël on 079 887 0558 and she will handle the booking on your behalf. Should you book, for multiple people yourself, please use THEIR mail addresses and not the PA’s address for all registrations as it will overwrite information on our booking system.
As you are aware, the STLF doesn’t seek to earn profits from this event. The cost for your breakfast will be R400 for normal breakfasts and R650 for Halaal and Kosher breakfasts.
About Greg Carolin
Co-author of the bestselling book, “Leadership, Pure & Simple” published by McGraw-Hill and supported by an MBA from Hull University. Greg has been involved with all the facets of DPI’s Critical Thinking technologies. He stands tall among the leading South African strategic thinkers.
Greg has headed projects with leading South African and International companies, across a broad segment of industries for the last ten years. Specifically, he has worked in financial services, agricultural, automotive, construction, engineering, healthcare, IT, manufacturing, distribution, NGO and public sector companies including Government Departments.
Greg joined DPI in 2000, following a 17 –year career at FNB that culminated in his appointment as Head of Strategy of the First Rand Property Division. Greg was part of the executive team credited with the turnaround in the fortunes of the Property Division, from massive losses to substantial profits.
Please click here to see our privacy, payment and cancellation policy