Reinvent your wealth engine to deliver extraordinary growth!
Why it is crucial for you to attend:
- We will unpack how inward-out innovation can transform your wealth engine and make it rain new growth
- Discuss the importance of driving new cradle-to-cradle thinking as opposed to cradle-to-grave thinking
- Challenge R&D business structures aligned to the innovation horizons
- How to reinvent your business and create success in unexpected areas
- Identify the key internal and external hurdles that currently impact inward-out innovation
What is in it for you?
You will get a clearer understanding of:
- your organisations ability to transform its Wealth Engine by generating new revenues streams from:
- New Products and Services
- New Customers
- New Markets
- New Segments
- how new revenue streams will be powered by the ability to successfully commercialise new ideas, i.e. innovation not research or “just” new ideas. As often defined by 3M
- the difference between Current Explicit vs Future Implicit Needs
- Who drives innovation in an organisation
Your key take-outs from the session:
The key take-outs for you are:
- Understand why New-To-The-Market Products create a position of uniqueness and that there is never such a thing as commoditised products or parity pricing
- how an effective statement of strategy offers clear guidance on the scope of products you should or should not offer
- why formal processes or platforms are crucial for enabling new revenue-generating ideas
- where the emphasis for new product / service creation should be placed
- understanding your current ability to innovate compared to that of the market and the competition
25 October, 2018
07H00 to 07H45: Networking
07H45 to 08H15: Breakfast (30 min)
08H15 to 10H00: Forum Session
Venue: Lagoon Beach Hotel
1 Lagoon Gate Drive, Milnerton, Cape Town
For multiple-, or table bookings please mail Oriël by reply to this mail or call her on 079 887 0558 and she will handle the booking on your behalf. Should you book, for multiple people yourself, please use THEIR mail addresses and not the PA’s address for all registrations as it will overwrite information on our booking system.
As you are aware, the STLF doesn’t seek to earn profits from this event. The cost for your breakfast will be R400 for normal breakfasts and R650 for Halaal and Kosher breakfasts.
About Greg Carolin
Co-author of the bestselling book, “Leadership, Pure & Simple” published by McGraw-Hill and supported by an MBA from Hull University. Greg has been involved with all the facets of DPI’s Critical Thinking technologies. He stands tall among the leading South African strategic thinkers.
Greg has headed projects with leading South African and International companies, across a broad segment of industries for the last ten years. Specifically, he has worked in financial services, agricultural, automotive, construction, engineering, healthcare, IT, manufacturing, distribution, NGO and public sector companies including Government Departments.
Greg joined DPI in 2000, following a 17 –year career at FNB that culminated in his appointment as Head of Strategy of the First Rand Property Division. Greg was part of the executive team credited with the turnaround in the fortunes of the Property Division, from massive losses to substantial profits.